Hi Ralf,

Yesterday, I tried compiling Apache 1.3.3 and mod_ssl 2.1.7 on
win32, first patching the apache source, then building it without
DSO and finally compiling mod_jserv (which itself is an DSO
module). The bad part is that I get an "illegal read access"
error immediately on startup, the even worse part is that I
haven't really the tools to debug this more closely. Maybe you
or Trung could give compiling the beast a try?

BTW, the mod_jserv is the CVS snaphot from 3.11.1998 from
the developer site.

Regards,
     Hakan