On Mon, 09 Nov 1998 10:03:23 GMT,
  Ralf S. Engelschall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> This way we init SSLeay on every init under DSO/DLL situation but not under
> Unix/non-DSO. And the pass phrase handling is done only on the first init.

Rhetoric question: what would happen if I change the mod_ssl config,
the new private key file is encrypted with _different_ pass phrase and
I restart Apache? Of course Apache cannot regain the terminal to ask
for the pass phrase. Is it correct? In this case will it fail or hang
in reading from an invisible terminal?

> Can you verify that this code variant works under Win32, too?

Yes.

-trung