On Wed, Nov 18, 1998, Philp Gwyn wrote:

> On 18-Nov-98 Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > Fine, nice to hear this. I'm very curious about how good (or bad?
> > ;-) 2.1 runs on real production systems. We'll see... when problems
> > occur we'll fix it as fast as possible.
>
> Don't you have a production system to test on?  Or are you developing
> this for fun and fame?

Only for fun and fame, of course ;-)

In german there is nice related cookie:
``Im Hause des Schmieds ist der Loeffel aus Holz.''

I hope I translate it correctly to english when I say:
``In the house of the blacksmith the spoon is made from wood.''

Nevertheless, expect my production servers to be upgraded
to 2.1 in the next days... ;-)

> I wanted to test the last beta, but didn't have the time.  Hope no
> show stopper pops up.

We'll see...