Hello there,

I've been running into problems using required client
certificate verification (SSLVerifyClient require)
on NT Server 4 using Apache 1.3.3 with mod_ssl 2.1.5
(and OpenSSL 0.9.1c). Netscape Communicator on NT
Workstation 4 just crashes when browsing to the secure
website with required client authentication (Netscape
has been set to 'Ask Every Time' for the certificate
he has to present).

I've included my httpd.conf and mod_ssl logfile (loglevel
debug). It's a website running three virtual sites on a test
intranet 192.168.0.1 .2 and .3. The site configured for required
client auth is .2. Everything was freshly compiled with VC5 and MASM6.13.

Anybody who could help me out here?

Christian.

--
ir. Christian Buysschaert - Technical Manager
GlobalSign nv-sa - http://www.globalsign.net

httpd.conf

ssl_engine.log