On Sat, Jan 09, 1999, T. Freeland wrote:

> Is there a digest version of the mod-ssl mailing list available?

I've not configured Majordomo for supporting digests for sw-mod-ssl, but it
should be possible, of course. Is there really interest in this?  Because
usually people who want to get digests are those who even better use one of
the mailing list archive. There one can look at the stuff more nice and easy
(you can search, have it threaded, etc.). But when people are interested in
digests I can configure Majordomo to support his, of course.