According to the documentation, RSAref is a mandatory requirement for US
citizens. I can find no reference to Canadian citizens, but past
experience has led me to believe that most security requirements for the
United States also applies to Canada. Does anyone know if this applies to
the US only or if I have to install it as well?

To go even further, I do host sites from American companies. If they wish
to use my secure server, would they have to follow these requirements?

Jeff Burgoyne (proud member of the state of Canada  :) )