On Sat, May 15, 1999, Lin Geng wrote:

> I tried to use DH and DSS ciphers and was unsuccessful.  I did modify the
> config file to put them in.  Should I use a cert with DSS key specified in
> there inorder to use DH and DSS?

With mod_ssl 2.2 you cannot use real DH/DSS ciphers. For them you need a DSA
(instead of RSA) certificate. That will be possible with mod_ssl 2.3 the first
time. It needs lots of changes at various locations in the source, so you
cannot do a simple change to 2.2 to make it work. And because of the
complexity I've still not comitted the changes (although they are prepared for
a long time) to the 2.3 CVS tree. But when you're interested in testing, I can
send you the patch for testing with the latest CVS snapshots.