We have purchased a site certificate from Verisign.  They e-mailed me the cert. as one file.  All the questions I have seen answered about this mention 2 files needed to set up the certificate.  What is the other file I need.  We are using mod_ssl 2.1, Apache 1.3.3, and SSLeay 0.9.0b.  I know that I am being stupid about this (I should be able to figure it out but for some reason my mind is blocked...).  How do I get this cert to work???
--
end
Linux - Because a computer is a terrible thing to waste...on Windows!

begin:vcard
n:Kennedy;John C.
tel;work:(402) 733-6400 ext. 266
x-mozilla-html:FALSE