On Fri, May 28, 1999, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just attempted to compile mod_ssl-2.3.1-1.3.6, openssl_0.9.3
> and apache 1.3.6. I am seeing the following error message
> when I enter
>
> ./configure \
>     --with-apache=../apache_1.3.6  \
>     --with-ssl=../openssl-0.9.3
>
> in the mod_ssl dir.
>
> Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.6
>  + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
> Creating Makefile
> Creating Configuration.apaci in src
> sed: file src/.apaci.sedsubst.0 line 2: Unterminated `s' command
>
> Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Something is broken, of course.  I guess your sed itself or some command which
were involved in creating the sed commands on-the-fly.  At least we cannot
help you until you send us both the src/.apaci.sedsubst.0 file _AND_ give us
information what operating system you're using. At least I'm 99.5% sure there
is no bug in APACI itself. It has to be a local platform related problem, IMO.