Hello:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but
maybe someone can direct me.

I am a Certificate Authority for an office project.  We use Netscape
Certificate Server software (part of Suitespot).  Currently, when a
user requests a certificate, they have to go through several popup
windows to download a certificate in order to access the form on the
certificate server.  For some users this is a no brainer and everything
works fine, but for some users they would rather have their teeth
pulled then to deal with popup windows.

Once the user submits their request, I as certificate authority
review the request, assign it "me" and issue the certificate.  I then
send them an email with the location of where to pick up the
certificate.  When they import the certificate, they once again have
to go through a number of popup windows.

Is there a way to have the user email me information applicable
to the project, and I go through a series of windows that creates
the certificate for them, and make the importation of the certificate
as painless as possible.

I do not think we are using Apache.

Microsoft IE is not an option (nor something I want to use).

Any help would be appreciated.  Are there any web pages that
deal with Certificates and Cert Authorities?

Thanks,

Mark Weaver

--
Mark and Mary Beth Weaver