Hi

I have downloaded the Win32 binary of Apache
(Apache_1.3.6-mod_ssl_2.2.6-openssl_0.9.2b-WIN32-i386.zip ) from
the contrib area of modssl and have got a few problems:

When we start the server mod_ssl seems to start twice and we are
promted twice for the passphrase. So far so good.

The real problem is that after some time running, the module seems to
restart again and prompts again for the pasword.

Has anybody got an idea what's wrong or has anybody got another (newer)
binary where this behaviour doesn't occur anymore?

P.S. I know it is a very bad choice to run that under NT (as I don't have
these problems under Sun or Linux), but they won't listen to that.

Bye
Tim