Hi,
  I hope this is the correct address to use (I just subscribed to the
lists).

  I want to use apache 1.3.6 as a reverse proxy for HTTP and SSL.  I have
the HTTP side working well, but I really have no idea how to get the mod_SSL
stuff to run as an SSL reverse proxy.

  I was pointed at Stronghold as a solution, but it seems quite expensive to
be run as a reverse proxy alone, so I thought I'd leave a message here to
see if anyone else has solved this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Wyatt