I tryed to add a routine to process a new Apache directory SSLLdap, in
ssl_engine_config.c:

const char *ssl_cmd_SSLLdap(
    cmd_parms *cmd, SSLDirConfigRec *dc, char *arg)
{
    SSLSrvConfigRec *sc = mySrvConfig(cmd->server);
    char *servers, *user, *pwd;
    FILE *fp;

    sc->ldapServers = ap_server_root_relative(cmd->pool, arg);
    fp = fopen("/tmp/prova.log", "w");
    fprintf(fp, "%s", sc->ldapServers);
    fflush(fp);
    fclose(fp);
return NULL;
}

But the thing I miss is where the routines in ssl_engine_config.c are
invoked and where the directives in httpd.conf are processed. I need to add
the new one, like that:

SSLLdap servers="string" user="string" pwd="string"

Thanks
Andrea