James Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Question we are setting cookies in a unsecure area then we transfer to
> a secure area can we still access the same cookies? Is this safe to do?

So long as this is within the same domain, then you should have no problem.

As far as security goes, that all depends on what's in the cookie. Keep in
mind that cookies are stored on the client in a plain text file on the
client which is hardly secure on most platforms. Nevermind what happens on
the wire.

-Tom

--
Tom Vaughan <tvaughan at aventail dot com>