I compiled all of the modules with apache and did not have any problems.
Did you try to recompile?

FreeBSD monster.lazerlink.net 3.2-STABLE FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE #4: Fri Jun 11
09:42:09 EST 1999

Brian M. Fisk
Director of Internet Operations
Lazerlink Internet Services
A Service of Lazerpro Digital Media Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
814-867-2100
814-944-6624