Hi Rasmus,
        Thank you for helping me out. Can you tell me the step how to do
that? Because what I did is I configured and install apache+mod_ssl then I
redo the fresh configure of apache+mod_ssl+php again and installed it. It
gave me the same result (/kernel core dumped thing) or what I have to do
to add php3 module into apache+mod_ssl?

TIA

pe'

UNIX System Admin.