Jukka Juslin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This problem appears after the New Certificate -dialog on the client side.
> Problem seems to be client dependent since Irix+Netscape_4.08 work fine.

[ snip ]
> If somebody have had same error message and figured out the reason,
> please reply!

I remember something similar. The problem was that I had created a new
server certificate, and I had told my browser to accept forever the old
server certificate. Once I cleared the entry in my browser for the old
certificate, everything was fine. This question comes up every so often,
and I think this has been the resolution so far.

-Tom

--
Tom Vaughan <tvaughan at aventail dot com>