To All,

        Runing Secure Web Server 2.0 from Redhat software.  MY question is this.
Currently there is one key and one certificate in the virtual host section.
 My question is with more certificates coming in can they share this one
main key on the server or do they have to have their own key.  If so and we
put down the two tags for the cerficate and key file in the virtual host
section will we be prompt for passwords on both??  What is the easiest
approach to have multiple certificates on the same server using the virtual
host directives.

Thank You,
Eric