I tried installing the source rpm:  apache-mod_ssl-1.3.6.2.3.6-1.src.rpm

I am working on a redhat 5.2 system with a 2.0.37 kernel.

I compiled and installed the openssl.

I ran the "rpm --rebuld apache-mod.....src.rpm"

I looks like it almost finished, but I get this error:

./configure:Error: APACI failed
bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.28215 (%build)

I am completely new to this and have tried my best to work things
out.

I also tried getting all the source files and compiling them with no
luck.

Also I am going to try to get the "mod_auth_mysql" running can
anyone give me some help on where to start with that.

thanks,

geoff nordli