On Sun, Jul 25, 1999, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Full_Name: Henk Wevers
> Version: 2.3.6
> OS: RedHat 6.0
> Submission from: n539.telekabel.euronet.nl (194.134.130.40)
>
> When i use the .htaccess extension, the server crashes.
> I use Frontpage 4.0 modules.
> The message i get is exit signal Segmentation fault(11)

Then first recompile without Frontpage extensions and try again. If the
problem still occurs, find our more about the segfault (consult the mod_ssl
FAQ) and send us the details (the backtrace!). If the problem no longer occurs
after removing Frontpage, please complain to the author of the Frontpage
module. Please understand that we cannot help you without more details.