Yeah, yeah, shit happens not only once. Two more compile problems were found
today, so I've to immediately kick out another fixed version. I've now
compiled it without anything (neither mod_ssl nor EAPI), just EAPI,
EAPI+EAPI_MM, etc and it passed all the compiles fine.  Now I'm really
interesting what comes next ;) Sorry for the inconviniences.

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.3.9 (25-Jul-1999 to 26-Jul-1999)

   *) Compile ap_make_shared_sub_pool() only under -DEAPI
      and added it to httpd.exp.

   *) Fixed alloc.c again: the ap_mm_destroy has to be used only for
      defined(EAPI) && defined(EAPI_MM) and not just for defined(EAPI).