Hi!

> > As far as I understood [...]
> > and to write a nice documentaion/manual (== doing the right software
> > engineering). [...]
>
> You are wrong. I have nothing against the "module idea".

oki, sorry!!

> [...] But for various reasons the final pieces of the puzzle never
> quite fell into place. Not least of these reasons is the prohibition
> against crypto hooks.

Yepp, the old problem...

> BTW, I completely disagree that documentation equates to "doing the
> right software engineering". It is a symptom of having a great deal more
> spare time than I have, though.

("doing the right software engineering" refered not on documentation only)

Of course this is a matter of opionions... I think the documentation saved
time of many of users. I needed a lot of time to build and run the first
servers, since at this time there wasn't good documentation. With the
manual, I think it's quite easier and faster to work with. I think good
documentaion is really important.

Thank you for putting the things right!

oki,

Steffen