Brian Schau wrote:

> > Either your gzip is broken or (what I think is more true) you downloaded
> > incorrectly. Perhaps via FTP but without Binary mode or via HTTP and your
>
> If you downloaded via http/netscape, try rename the file to {file}.gz
> and then gunzip it ...  My netscape messes things up like that - removes
> the extension without uncompressing ............!

Gee, what a coincidence. Mine uncompresses without removing the extension.
DUH!
begin:vcard
n:Castro;Juan
tel;work:55 21 540-9100
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.appi.com.br/jcastro
org:APPI Informatica
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultor
adr;quoted-printable:;;Av. Ataulfo de Paiva, 135/1410=0D=0ALeblon;Rio de Janeiro;RJ;22449-900;Brasil
note;quoted-printable:One man alone cannot fight the future. USE LINUX!=0D=0A=0D=0A                     -- The X Racer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5120
fn:Juan Carlos Castro y Castro
end:vcard