-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf S. Engelschall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 17 September, 1999 11:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to compile MM with modssl

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999, Administrator wrote:

> [...]
> The question is: how do I compile modssl with mm? I'm running Linux
> Slackware 3.6
> Can somebody tell me how it can be done. I've tried several possibilities
> but it always fails at the last step (mod_perl).

It would be useful if you could at least say with what error it fails... ;)

>> Ok, I'm sorry. Bad phrase.. I mean: at mod_perl I have to somehow include
the mm library. A setting on the
perl Makefile.PL bla bla EAPI_MM=../mm-1.x.x doesn't work. mod_perl says it
doesn't recognize this setting. Setting the environment also doesn't work.
The only thing I want to know is: what to add to the script I included in my
last email to get modssl use the mm library.

Regards,

J. Gremmen