On Tue, Sep 28, 1999, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 09:36:01PM +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > incompatible type for the forth argument. Hmmm... seems like I've to try
> > it now myself on a Linux box to make it running.  As a workaround, just
> > remove line 260 in mod_ssl.h.
>
> Looks like 2.4.5? :)
>
> Does the current (or will 2.4.5) show if MM is enabled for the SSL module
> in httpd -V?

Err.. friends, please do _not_ send mails to _both_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] _and_
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Because I usually read first my private mails and
then the mailing list and so my reply is sent to the author and not the list.
Instead I had to either write the reply again for the list or don't reply at
all again for the list. So please be friendly to the others and me and ask
_only_ on modssl-users, so I've less confusion and others also have a chance
to see the replies.

To the topic:
1. 2.4.5 will perhaps follow the next days
2. MM is already seen as EAPI_MM in "httpd -V"