On Tue, Oct 19, 1999, Johansson, Fredrik wrote:

> The SSL_EXPERIMENTAL directive makes no difference in this case.

Are you sure? That is, have you really tested it?

> Isnīt it spooky that it works if we use SSLLogLevel debug?

This usually indicates that you've a timing problem somewhere.  Because
"SSLLogLevel debug" produces MB's of log entries and this way slows down the
server dramatically. That's the main difference for you.

> Our test application is a simple servlet which only reads the request data
> from the input stream.

Perhaps this servlet has a timing problem. Or mod_jserv or
whatever you're using...