> >   o  Upgrade to mod_ssl 2.4.2-1.3.9
> > [...]
>
> Just a question: Are there any reasons why you're using 2.4.2 and not the
> latest 2.4.6 (or at least 2.4.5)?
Yes, we did the code at a point, where no mod_ssl version after 2.4.2 was
working. As I mailed earlier to the list, mod_ssl doesn`t compile correct
after version 2.4.2. I didn`t have the time to check 2.4.6 or your posted
patch, so we stayed with 2.4.2. I`ll check 2.4.6 and tell you, if it works.

Daniel

The OpenSA Project                               http://www.opensa.de/
Project Information                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Daniel Reichenbach                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]