> has anyone gotten modssl 2.4.6 with apache 1.3.9 to work on Digital Unix 4.0e.
>
> I am having some problems.
>
> if you did get it to work would you tell me what compilers and patches (if any)
> that you used.

I don't have any experience with mod_ssl under Digital Tru64UNIX, but
anytime I have problems porting anything to this platform, I try
"-taso", and usually it works.

The 64bit of this OS is different than all the other implementations
of 64 bit.

In any case, it will be useful to report a success or unsuccess to
the list. In case of a success, it will be required to find the exact
place that assume sizes which are wrong in Alpha.

--
Eli Marmor