Mads Toftum wrote:

> Tim Niemueller wrote:
> >
> > Are there anywhere RPMs with at least Apache 1.3.9, mod_ssl 2.4.x and
> > mod_perl (and perhaps mod_php3*)?
>
> Check http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ - usually there is an rpm with
> the latest and greatest version a couple of hours after new releases
> of mod_ssl.

But this Package does not contain mod_perl... This is why I requested a
packet with mod_ssl AND mod_perl...
Any other ideas?

BTW: Why is it not possible to just build mod_ssl and integrate it then
with the DSO features? I think this is the sense of the DSO model, isn't
it? I hope you can help me understand it. Are there patches to be made
to the original Apache Source?

        Tim

--

   Tim Niemueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     www.niemueller.de

--> PGP-ID and Fingerprint <-------- Get on Homepage! --------
 (RSA 0x727B2BB7) 4244 5CBB 67CC 7DC4 71B2 6EB7 149F 2585