On Tue, Nov 09, 1999, Chris Ingrassia wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, R. DuFresne wrote:
> > you apaches is 6 revs old, I think yer open ssl is a rev or two old, I'm
> > betting yer suse linux is also old and lacking many significant updates
> > and fixes.  I'd advise first off that you upgrade it all to something more
> > current and stable.
>
>       Actually the apache is only 2 public releases old, and the openssl
> (version 0.9.4) is current.

The OpenSSL version 0.9.4 is current, but because mod_ssl uses the "SSLeay"
tag in the logfile this indicates that this OpenSSL version wasn't used for
compiling Apache and mod_ssl! mod_ssl uses the SSLeay tag only for approx.
SSLeay/OpenSSL <= 0.9.0. So, the version which is actually compiled in _is_
old ;)