=>From: Oscar Abrahamsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 =>...
 =>I have a problem with my apache/mod_ssl-webserver:
 =>- sometimes when accessing a page I get a reponse time of  a few minutes. The
 =>moment before and after everything is normal.

Check the "SSLRandomSeed" entries in your configuration file.
Apparently, it's a common problem that the random source used by the
SSL libraries for key material tends to run dry, so connections hang
until more entropy is generated somehow so that key generation can
continue.  I don't know what happens on Solaris, but on Linux, if you
use "/dev/random" instead of "/dev/urandom," you're likely to see
this.

d.