On Tue, Nov 30, 1999, Sagar Gattapally wrote:

> I hav installed the mod_ssl on the WinNT. At my DOS prompt i am able to
> see the apache mod_ssl running but when i am trying to connect from the
> browser i am unable to connect to the server pl help me

If you're actually able to see already from a DOS prompt that SSL is running,
you're great ;) No, without fun, please check your server configuration.  If
HTTPS doesn't work this in 99.9% means that mod_ssl is just incorrectly
configured. Look at the httpd.conf-dist file for hints. Or my recommendation:
www.modssl.org/contrib/ or www.opensa.de.