On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Franck Chionna wrote:
>
> > Unless if you configure virtual Ip addresses
> >
> > Franck
> >

> What do you mean by this? Did someone actually figure out a way to host
> multiple SSL hosts on a single IP?  =)
You're likely to get a lot of comments on the order of "Only one SSL host
per ip" which is only half right.

You can in fact have multiple SSL domains om the same ip number, but to do
that you'll have to use nonstandard port numbers, to make it possible to
distinguish between them before any data is exchanged.

To get this to work, you'll need an additional Listen for each port,
and add a <VirtualHost [server ip]:[port]> section per host.

The rest should be a matter of filling out the blanks.

--
Henrik Olsen,  Dawn Solutions I/S       URL=http://www.iaeste.dk/~henrik/
 Thomas Daggert to Lucifer: