>Hi all,
>
>I am tasked with adding mod_jserv to my previously baked
>installation of
>Apache+mod_ssl+mod_perl. After following the DSO instructions for
>mod_jserv, the installation is successful, but a configtest says this:
>
>[root@force ApacheJServ-1.1b3]# /opt/local/apache/bin/apachectl
>configtest
>[Thu Dec  9 14:39:42 1999] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_jserv.so uses
>plain Apache 1.3 DSO, this module might crash under EAPI!
>Syntax OK
>
>It seems EAPI needs to be added to mod_jserv. Is there a way
>to do this?

You need to compile with -DEAPI (take apxs -q CFLAGS)

>From my apache-mod_ssl-JServ ===>

./configure \
        --prefix=%{myprefix}          \
        --disable-debugging           \
        --with-apxs=$APXS_UTIL        \
        --with-logdir=%{logdir}       \
        --with-servlets=%{servletdir} \
        --with-JSDK=`pwd`/classpathx_servlet-%{jsdkversion}/servlet-2.0.jar
make CFLAGS=`apxs -q CFLAGS`