Full_Name: Julia Vollmer
Version: any
OS: solaris 7
Submission from: (NULL) (199.181.251.132)

Where is a copy of the RSAcheck program for solaris?

The readme says to download it from the "RSA ftp site", what is the
exact URL for this site? I cannot find it.

I would like to check the authenticity of the rsaref20.tar.Z file but
there is no way because I cannot find the site.

So if you know of a site that has this stuff please reply.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards, Julia