Hi,
I have created a client certificate with my CA using openssl as
openssl ca -in client.csr
Then converted it into DER encoded format and trying to import it into
browser. But it is not listing the certificate in any catagory of
certificates. Even it is not listing it in certificates list when I
tried
to connect to Apache SSL server with client authentication option
enabled.
How to solve this? Is it the correct procedure of creating client
certificates? I just uncommented the SSLVerifyClient require line in
httpd.conf file.
In which section I have to specify if I want different access
permissions
for a particular directory or URL? (I am working on WindowsNT 4.0).
Thanks and Regards,
Hari.