> Kenneth Mutka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > > Neither Netcape 4.7 nor IE 5 supports DH key exchange. It is not
> > > required by SSLv3.
> >
> > If they don't support it, what browsers does?
> > I would like to run Anonymous Diffie-Hellman aswell.
> As I said in my previous mail, IE 5 Under Win2K supports
> DSS/DH.
>
> It does not, however, as far as I know, support anonymous
> DH.
>
> Once again, using anonymous DH is a really terrible idea.
> It leaves you completely open to active attack.

Anonymous DH should only be used when the key exchange can be verified
by some additional authentical method such as SRP, Kerberos, KEA, ....

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [EMAIL PROTECTED]