> > [snap]...
> > Now, my C is a bit rusty but I couldn't find anything wrong with
> > line 96 in ssl_util_ssl.h...
>
> Line 96 is certainly correct, you'll not find a syntax error there. The
> problem is more that some things in this line are not defined. I expect
> that your OpenSSL header files do not provide some things. But I've no
> clue what this is the case. Can someone find out more on Win32 for us?
Just checked it with nearly the same config.

System: NT4 SP5, VC6 SP3
Apache: Apache 1.3.11, mod_ssl 2.5.0, OpenSSL 0.9.4
       (Same OpenSSL version works fine with mod_ssl 2.4.10-1.3.9.)

I checked mod_ssl 2.5.0 and EAPI, but couldn`t find any probs. How about
the changes for Apache 1.3.11? Maybe there?

>                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
Daniel S. Reichenbach