Hi all,

This is a simple question... I've searched the list, as far as I've been
getting it... And www.modssl.org seems to be down...

Anyhow, I can easily generate a key and a self-signed certificate - they
work quite well. But with the certificate I get from Thawte (and Verisign),
apache doesn't start at all. Installation seems to be as simple as replacing
my self-signed cert with what Thawte gave me...

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.