Hi folks,

 I'm trying to get the latest version of apache and mod_ssl compiled and
running, but am running into a snag.  We currently have apache 1.3.6 and
mod_ssl-2.3.2-1.3.6 running with no problems at all.  However, when I try
running the new httpd, I get this logged to error.log, and it bombs out:

[error] mod_ssl: Init: Failed to generate temporary 512 bit RSA private key

 I'm not quite sure why it's trying to generate this temporary key...I'm not
located in the US, so, from what I understand, don't need an RSA key, right?
Is it expecting a key to have already been generated (possibly by make
certificate)?

Thanks,
Jim Sproull