I'm really sorry to post this sort of newbie-question, but I got to get
this thing running and do NOT have a clue how to do it...

I'm running apache1.3.9, mod_perl/1.21 PHP/3.0.12, mod_ssl/2.4.7
OpenSSL/0.9.4 and all is fine, except the reported bug of hanging after
restart or connection with an export browser. To get rid of this I need
to install mod_ssl/2.4.8 that is what I got so far.

Now, can anyone help me in the procedure of upgrading mod_ssl WITHOUT
installing the whole bunch (apache, openssl, ...) again ?
I'm not very good in installing on that machine, so if there is no way
of get this quite easy, I would be VERY thankfull for a little step by
step list of what to do and what to type.

At the moment I'm running the configuration made by SuSE Linux6.3, so I
can add modules by "LoadModule ..." in the httpd.conf-file, maybe this
is important ?!

Thanks in advance

Sven