Hi,

I've encountered the following error when trying to start my newly compiled
apache(apache 1.3.11, mod_ssl, mod_php3(3.0.14), mod_perl):

mod_ssl: Init: Private key not found
OpenSSL: error 0D09B08F:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_PrivatKey:unknown public key
type

I've read about this in former postings to the list. I followed the
instructions for testing the readability of the keys and the certs, they are
OK.

What now? I've tried several times with new made certs, but there is no
change in this behaviour.

Thanx in advance for any help that solves the problem,

Stefan Marx

CSH Comtron-Shop Handels GmbH
Alte Strasse 65
D-44143 Dortmund