Bernstein v. Department of Commerce still has some outstanding questions
related to this very point.  So, until we get some resolution on that,
discussion is probably still verboten.  (The new regulations, at least
from what I remember reading, didn't mention anything about lightening up
'providing technical assistance' regulations.)

---
Mat Butler, Winged Wolf                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SPASTIC Web Engineer                  SPASTIC Server Administrator
----Begin FurryCode v1.3----
FCWw5amrsw A- C+ D H+++ M+++++[servercoder] P+ R++ T+++ W Z++ Sm++
RLCT/M*/LW* a cl/u/v++++>+++++ !d e- f>++++ h++ iwf+++ j p->+ sm++
----End FurryCode v1.3----