Hi, everyone...

I've looked through the archives for the answer to this question and didn't
find anything, so I thought I'd see if anyone knew.

I've installed Apache 1.3.12 on an HP box running HP-UX 11 and am trying to
get SSL to work with it.  I have sucessfully installed it on my RedHat 5.2
box, by the way, using the very same .gz archive.  When I make Apache after
configuring mod_ssl and OpenSSL, I get the following warnings:

<some correctly compiled stuff>

cc: "ssl_engine_kernel.c", line 188: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "ssl_engine_kernel.c", line 188: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.

<some more correctly compiled stuff>

cc: "ssl_engine_ext.c", line 485: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "ssl_engine_ext.c", line 485: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.

This means, of course, that when I apachectl startssl, I get an error that
says SSLEngine is an unknown directive and Apache can't be started.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to these files to make them compile
properly?  I would really appreciate any help! :)

-Jen Harless
Purdue University North Central