> [info]  Init: Requesting pass phrase via builtin terminal dialog
> [error] Init: Private key not found (OpenSSL library error follows)

The openssl error messages could be a little less vague every now and then,
but basically it states your private key cannot be found.  I can't look into
your config right now, but most of the time it is
a. you did not put your private key where you told mod_ssl it would be.
b. you do not have a private key somehow, which reverts back to problem a.

Make sure you have in your :443 server config both:
-the location of your site public key (certificate)
-the location of your site private key
-the location of your ca certificate and all intermediate certs
-made the hashes in the ca cert directory in case you use the CAPATH
directive.

Jan

--
alive=true