See the mod_ssl FAQ why this is, but if you want to run SSL on
several virtual hosts, you need a separate IP address for each
of the hosts, and you need to use IP-based virtual
hosts instead of name-based virtual hosts.  I'm doing
this on several web servers, it works fine.  Most operating
systems support multiple IP addresses on a single interface,
so it shouldn't be too difficult to get going.