We have Apache 1.3.12 with mod_ssl-2.6.1-1.3.12, and secure and non-secure
web server running on the same Solaris box.  The SSL had been working fine
for weeks before the system rebooted a couple of days ago.  Now, we
couldn't connect to the secure server, and the following is the error
message it logged into the error_log:

        [error] [client x.x.x.x] Invalid method in request C
        [error] [client x.x.x.x]Invalid method in request F

and for the access_log, its says:

        - - [24/Mar/2000:11:04:51 -0800] "F" 501 -

Do you know what could be the problem here?  We did start and stop the
secure server before with the system up and running with no ill effects.
Now, does it mean that we need to test the secure server with a system
reload as well?

Regards,
Janet Leung                             E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ISD USC, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0251