From: Loic Guilmard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 March 2000 14:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: name-based virtual host configuration with mod ssl

I try to use the NameVirtualHost parameter in httpd.conf to enable two
servers with the same address, but a different name.
I can't get it, I shoudn't place my two <VirtualHost IPaddress> section
in the right place.
I have the <VirtualHost _default_:443> sections.
Should I make two sections <VirtualHost IPaddress> inserting the ssl
rows of the default section in each new sections ?
I know that my questions seems stupid !

Thanx for your understanding ...

loic