From: "Daniel Montalibet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 1:34 PM

> I recently brought over the Win32 binaries packaged on Mar 14th, 2000:
>   Apache_1.3.12-mod_ssl_2.6.1-openssl_0.9.5-WIN32-i386.zip
> Unfortunetaly, I can't the HTTPS server running... In fact, I didn't
know
> how to start it using the included deliverables...
> Probably the contributor that has built it may help me...

Can you run a normal HTTP-Apache?

Some hints:
The Apache's default config-file is "conf/httpd.conf". Have a look at
this file and "conf/httpd.conf-dist-win". You will have to edit
"httpd.conf" to get Apache working. The comments in this file should
help you. After configuring, you will have to start Apache with
"apache -D SSL" if you used defines, e.g. <IfDefine SSL>.

If I would know your Apache's root directory, e.g c:/apache, I could
send you an example for the config-file.

> Best regards,
> Daniel.
Christian.