Hello,

Thank you for your response!

I recompiled mod-ssl & Apache with the SSL_EXPERIMENTAL switch enabled
and this fixed the problem.

BTW, congratulations on your recent wedding!

Just out of curiosity, do you know how to develop a root CA certificate
that can be recognized by HotJava?  I have one in cacert format for
Netscape and one in DER format for MSIE.

Thanks again,
Murrah Boswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]